Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I will Love you no matter what you do! #2 *Itachi love story*



*Itachi’s POV*
Looking at Suki and Sasuke which I just knocked out. What the girl said hit me hard actually. “You’re just like my sister. Nothing but a filthy murder. Nothing more. I hate you. I’ll kill Eri then I’ll kill you.” Those are the words she spoke with venom in her voice it was almost scary. But she was nothing but a child. It was what I planned after all though it will be Sasuke that kills me not her.
Leaving the village quickly to go a meet up with the people that I was joining. But I couldn’t help but look back at the place I once called home.
Heading to the Akatsuki base in the rain village. Stopping when I saw someone in front of me leaning against a tree with an Akatsuki cloak and hat on. “So you’re Itachi” a female voice said as the person in the cloak stepped away from the tree.
“Yes. Who are you? You’re from the Akatsuki?” I asked making sure that this person wasn’t just fooling with me.
“Yeah. Eri. Lets’ go” She said turning her back to me and started walking for the rain village. Stopping at that name.
“Is your sister Suki?” I asked. She turned her head to me.
“Yeah. You’ve seen me many years ago” She said and looked ahead still walking. Following her. As I tried to think back to when I saw her.
Remembering back when I got back from a mission and saw Suki then Eri that night when she snuck into the room. “What did you mean that day?” I asked only to get silence for a while.
“That isn’t something you or anyone else needs to know. That’s for me to know” she replied her eyes closed. Walking in a relaxed way. Following at her side. “Sorry if we run into tracker ninja’s. They’re more than likely for me” she said opening her eyes showing the kekkei genki that I saw many years ago. But it was slightly different. It had more marks in it each of the darker marks shaped different then the lighter color of purple around the dark parts from that last time 2nd picture:
“Not like it will make any difference. I should have some on my tail” I answered making her smirk it seemed. It wasn’t dark or evil or anything. Just amused by me. To be perfectly honest I didn’t sense anything evil about her. She just seemed to be lonely and tired of life all together.
“Why were you waiting for me?” I asked her after a while. I know. I don’t talk much. But…for some reason I want to hear Eri talk and for some reason I want to see her smile. I was actually really starting to hate this. She was someone I didn’t know. So why should I care? But the fact is. She seems like she is just waiting for death to come and take her.
“Because. Pain didn’t want you to… How should I put it? Get lost like the others” she said with a low giggle. “You see. All the other members got lost while trying to get into the Rain village. Not only that but also one that came got so lost and so far out that there was no land around and drowned” she said as she tried to explain. “Because of the rain that is constantly falling there from Pains jutsu it makes it all that much harder to find the village” she added. Soon everything became quiet. But that didn’t last. “H-how’s Suki?” she asked almost nervous to ask. Almost as if she was scared to. Closing my eyes.
“She wants to kill you. Just like you predicted. She really hates everything to do with everyone now. She wants to kill you then me. Also though. My little brother says he will kill you as well for what you have done to Suki” I answered. She didn’t seem sad really.
“I see. But that part of killing you is up to your little brother. Correct. Or have I over analyzed your actions on all that you have done” she asked looking at me from the corner of her eyes but then she got a distant look. Not one that my fan girls gave. No. It was like she was concentrating on something. She stopped walking making me stop and look back at her as she turned her head slowly. The purple in her eyes glowing so brightly as these spun very fast(sorry don’t know what to call the mark in her eyes) the 1st picture above:
Her head turning as she seemed to be watching something. “Eri” I said but she didn’t answer. ‘That’s it. I get it now. I get what the book said now. When the symbols in the eyes spin in such a way they are watching a far end future. When they spin slowly they are seeing something that will happen within a few seconds’ I thought wording the book that I once read of her kekkei genki to get a better understanding of it if I ever came into contact with it. I didn’t understand it for some of the pages in it was missing. Soon she shook her head and started walking again.
*Eri’s POV*
Shaking my head and started to walk again after what I just saw. ‘So that’s how he will die along with me’ I thought. “How ironic. They both want to kill us and we die in the same area” I said not realizing I was speaking out loud. “Huh” I said closing my eyes as a smirk appeared on my face.
“So that’s what you saw” he said. Freezing slightly but quickly shook it off. “So we die in the same area at the same time I’m guessing” he said.
“Yeah pretty much” I answered blushing slightly but thank god my cloak hid the blush of embarrassment. My foot getting caught in a root making me face plant to the ground just as a kunai with an exploding tag flew right behind my head as I fell forward. “Haha. Once again my clumsiness saves my life” I said laughing as I stood to my feet. Before anyone could blink I had send the exact same weapon back. The one they sent at my head that I grabbed and sent flying back before it could go off.
Using the smoke to my advantage and quickly made a clone of myself as the original went into a hiding place to watch and make sure I can do something without being very tactical. Itachi soon came into the same tree branch as I was leaving a clone as well. “This how you fight all the time?” he asked and I shook my head no.
“If I didn’t have you with me I would have just teleported finding no point in this fight but at the moment I don’t have enough chakra to teleport us both because from my last mission I had right before coming to get you” I answered and he nodded understanding what I was saying.
Watching my clone fight as Itachi’s clone got into the mix but was soon destroyed by a paper bomb that was put on his leg. “Hehe. You clone was destroyed” I said being totally random. Watching as my clone pinned on down to the ground with the water in the air. She formed hand signs.
“Water style. Mouth of the serpent” my clone said. The water in the air formed into a large water like snake and swallowed up the other two tracker ninja and then grabbed the one pinned to the ground then my clone disappeared into the water. Standing to my feet in slight disappointment at the fight and how quickly it ended. Jumping down from the tree. Itachi right next to me. But I instantly jumped back grabbing Itachi by the back of his shirt throwing him back as I took the hit of a lightning style for saving Itachi. My voice caught in my throat at the pain I felt. This wasn’t just any lightning style. No it was so powerful. So much more powerful than anything I’ve ever been hit with. Wrapping chakra through around my organs and veins so it wouldn’t have a deadly effect on me.
*Itachi’s POV*
Flying back as Eri tossed me out of the way from a deadly attack as she took the full force of it. He mouth was open almost like she was trying to scream as she was hit by the lightning. My eyes wide at this. ‘Why did she save me and not herself’ I wondered. ‘Her prediction on us being killed together was wrong it appears’ I thought but as the lightning attack stopped Eri hit the ground as the serpent jutsu stopped leaving 3 unconscious tracker ninjas.
Steam was coming off of Eri as she now lies on the ground. Her body twitching involuntary from having all that lightning flow through her body. Activating my sharigan seeing as I was going to have to fight now that they took Eri out.

No comments:

Post a Comment