




~Story Starts~
*Eri’s POV*
Eri age 9 top picture:
Her outfit second picture:
Jumping through tree after tree trying to get away. I wasn’t a fighter. No I was actually still learning how to be a ninja. Just out of the accademy. I just knew how to use chakra control perfectly. After all I entered the academy late thanks to the stupidity of the village. But I became an enemy to them because of something. Something that I accidently did. I didn’t know what I was doing. It just happened. I mean it even hit me when we were practicing. My teeth gritted as I moved faster. My instants kicking in as I formed hand signs and created clones which all shot in different directions. Tears running down my face. I didn’t mean to. Yet they all are attacking me.
It’s not like it’s my fault. The sensei told me to put my all in the jutsu and before I knew it… Looking over my shoulder as I ran. Two were now following me with the intent to kill. My eyes started to change color and I didn’t notice until it was there. This is what my eyes now looked like:
Closing my eyes for a second before looking back in front of me. Not even noticing my kekkei genki had activated. I just. My sister was going to want to kill me. My baby sister. She was 3 and thought the world of me. But this I knew was going to kill her and drive her to want to kill me. After all. How could she not. Not after what I had just done to her. I lost control of my powers. Now she and the village is all that is left. Not my clan, not my family, friends, parents. No one but her. My head bowed just in the slightest. This was all their fault! They should have been prepared to counter if this happened. They should ha…they should have been ready. I can’t believe I…I…
Stopping on a tree branch with gave the ninja’s from my village the chance they needed to attack me. Turning my head to look at them over my shoulder. Before they could attack me though I was falling towards the ground head first. Well not the ground. It was water. My eyes were guiding me. Telling me what to do. I knew what I needed to do. I knew what I had to do to survive. I could see where I needed to go. I knew where I had to be at what time. If my sister whom I know she does wants to kill me. Then I’ll let her. I’ll let her when she’s powerful enough. When she has the power and strength to kill me.
*Itachi’s POV*
My head snapped up when I heard something coming from above. Seeing a girl falling head first towards the ground followed closely by 2 what looked like Jonin. The girl flipped herself suddenly and landed on the surface and started to run across it until she got her momentum and started to do what looked like ice-skate on the top of the water away from her pursuers. She spun around skating backwards with no problem and started to form hand signs. My sharigan reading the signs that she was forming.
“Diamond prison jutsu” the girl spoke and suddenly the two following her was in what looked like a diamond. It sparkled as it cracked and so did their bodies disappearing as the girl kept going on the water. My eyes wide. T-That was powerful. She was so young as well. Looking around slightly. Not understanding what was going on.
Heading to the leaf again seeing as my mission was completed. Getting three days later only to find out that our parents was told to take care of a little three year old named Suki Sumori. Apparently her 9 year old sister went berserk and killed the clan. Her family. The hokage asked use to take care of her. After all her home in the rain was too dangerous for her with her sister on the loss still. Or that’s what the Hokage and everyone else said but for some reason I don’t believe we are getting told the whole story about what happened. This is Suki third picture at top:
This is what she’ll look like when she is older fourth picture:
*Eri’s POV*
Smiling as I sat in a tree. Watching my little sister. She was depressed and I could tell that much. I could also tell she was starting to feel a burning hatred. But she was playing with a little boy. I wasn’t sure how old he was but there was also an older boy there as well. He was smiling while watching the two plays just like I am. It wasn’t easy to sneak into this place. I could already tell I wasn’t welcome here either.
Night came and the family went to sleep. Sneaking in the house wasn’t that hard to do to tell the truth as I sat at my sisters’ side of the bed smiling at her as I gently moved some of her loss hair out of her face. Trying to calm her. I could tell she was having a nightmare. Freezing when I heard the door open. Jumping to the other side turning towards the door where that older brother walked in. “So you’re the girl that went berserk” he said. He was ready to attack me. His own kekkei genki was activated. Activating my own. It was getting hard on me seeing as I wasn’t use to them.
“Hu. Believe what you want” I said kind of shy. I still was shy around people and didn’t have confidence in my fighting but it was what was going to keep me alive as long as possible.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“What does it matter? I’m an enemy to everyone now. My sister is already getting a burning desire to kill me. Why explain what happened when it will make no difference?” I asked. He looked surprised by this answer. I wasn’t speaking like he thought I would. I was to kind to speak mean to people really. “Leave it at that” I said and flipped backward out of the window and way while jumping through the trees as fast as my already tired, sore, emotionally breaking, body would take me. Getting as far as I could before collapsing and just lying there. Not even realizing I went to sleep in my own nightmare.
*Itachi’s POV*
Shocked by what the girl just said to me. My eyes wide as I looked at Suki. I also saw that she wanted to get the same desire against her own sister. Looking back to the window that the girl jumped out of. I could also tell the girl was kind hearted completely and gets shy. But one thing that I noticed most was that she accepts that her sister wants to kill her and was willing to let it happen in the future. Leaving the room and going to my room laying on my bed.
‘Wait. That was that one girl’ I thought sitting up as I remembered three days ago. When I was by the river getting a drink.
*Kawa’s POV*
Jumping through the trees heading back home… Well it’s not my home really but it is close to being home. Donzo. My uncle. I didn’t much mind how hard he is on me. It keeps me busy which I need. If I’m not busy I’m bored and if I’m bored there is no telling what I’ll do.
Landing on a tree with a sigh but something bellow caught my eyes. It was a little girl. Maybe 9 years old. She looked very tired to tell the truth. She was wrapped up into a dark purple sleeping bag. Jumping down next to her and went to touch her but her eyes snapped open and she moved away from me.
“Are you alright? What are you doing here?” I asked her softly not wanting to scare her.
“I’m fine. I was sleeping” she answered kind of shyly. Smiling at her.
“Would you like to come back to my village with me? It’s safer and it will be much better for you to be there instead of out in the dangerous forest” I asked her and she shook her head no.
“I’m fine. The forest isn’t dangerous. You might want to go before you’re late” she answered. It shocked me on how blunt she was being with me. She wasn’t scared. Hesitating before I ran off not noticing that the girl got up and left instantly after I got out of sight.
Getting home to run into Kakashi. “Hey Kawa” he said. Running over to him.
“Hey. What up? What’s happened?” I asked smiling at him as I moved my Anbu mask off of my face so he could see me.
“Oh well. The Uchiha clan took in a little 3 year old girl after her sister in the rain village went berserk and killed their clan” he said scratching the back of his head in thought. My eyes widened for a second.
“W-What?” I stuttered in disbelief. ‘Should I have let that girl from earlier go?’ I thought looking over my shoulder for a second.
“Yeah. The girls in shock I think. She was crying the whole time. Apparently she saw the whole thing” he said. “I feel bad for her. At such a young age having to witness the whole thing” he added.
“O-Oh. I see. I have to go. I need to report in. I’ll talk to you later Kakashi” I said disappearing as I went to Donzo’s office.
*Eri’s POV*
Jumping through the trees looking for a new spot to sleep at. I couldn’t trust that she didn’t bring allies after me once she realized who I really am. Getting to another clearing quite a ways away. Falling to the ground exhausted as I pulled the sleeping bag over me. Yes I have a sleeping bag. Hehe. Got it from that one village that my sister is in before I went looking for her there.
The next day I woke up. The sun was high in the sky as I got up and started looking for something to eat. Finding some barriers. Smiling as I started to eat them. But that happy moment went away and I heard a twig snap.
Standing to my feet and spun around to see the other rain ninjas that I was running away from yesterday. “Well. Well. We finally found you little princess” they said taking out weapons. My eyes turned. I still didn’t understand how to work them I just knew I needed to follow what they show me. Maybe I should also explain the princess part as well. You see. I was the princess of the rain village and was to be the leader of my clan as well. So everyone got off on calling me princess.
Taking a step back as I picked up the sleeping back from the ground right next to me and hocked it to my belt. Suddenly they attacked me which caused me to duck and dodge. Looking at the ninjas and my eyes widened. It was showing me weak spots on their bodies. Dodging as I hit those spots stilling some of their weapons and hit them with those in the spots I needed to hit. Letting a cry out in pain after taking a major hit that sent me flying. My eyes weren’t fully developed and I wasn’t use or know why they were like this. I knew my family had a kekkei genki but they said that I didn’t have the eyes.
Feeling myself crash into something. It was hard but it wasn’t soft either. Slowly opening my eyes to see this man 5th picture at top:
He was holding me in his arms looking down at me surprised slightly. He looked up when he heard the ninjas coming. “Give us the girl” one of the ninjas ordered the guy that was holding me. Tensing up in pain but also I was scared. Scared of what they’ll do to me. I even moved closer to the man in his arms. I was small so it didn’t matter. I was smaller than most girls my age.
“Or what?” the man asked in a bored tone. The ninjas took out weapons again.
“Or will kill you and then get to killing her” they answered. The man suddenly moved and before I knew what was happening the ninja’s were on the ground dead. He looked down at me. My eyes were still in their state not changing back. He looked at me with his strange eyes as he kneeled down setting me on my feet which caused me to stumble back holding my side where a nice large gash was from that last hit. He looked at me curiously.
“How old are you?” he asked me.
“I’m 9” I answered. Seeing a smirk.
“Why were they after you? What’s your name?” he asked me Looking to the side slightly.
“My name is Eri Sumori” I said looking back at him with a determined look in my eyes. His eyes widened in realization.
“How would you like to come with me? You after all have nowhere else to go after what you had done” he asked me. Looking at him wide eyes. He would take me in? “Yes I want you to come with me. You are strong and could prove useful. Plus Konan will be happy to have you there with us. My name is Pain” he said smiling slightly at me. Smiling back as I nodded eagerly not knowing what I was truly agreeing to but…It was better than this. Better than this wondering and getting attacked. He turned around and bent down for me to get on his back which I instantly did smiling happily as he gave me a piggy back ride but I feel asleep after a while.
When I woke up I was in a room and saw a blue haired woman walking in the room. Sitting up and looked at her. She was wearing the same cloak that one man was wearing. “You’re awake. I’m Konan Eri” she said smiling at me softly. Smiling at her as I stood up of the bed. “Come on” she said and I ran over to her as she lead me out of the room her arm around my shoulders comforting me. It didn’t bother me actually.
“Who’s the brat?” a silvered haired guy asked looking at me catching all the other members’ attention.
“Who’s the old man?” I asked right back knowing it would irritate him. No one calls me a brat and gets away with it. Seeing him jump up and take out something. It was a… sythe.
“Sacrifice. And I’m not old” he shouted running towards me. My eyes instantly switched. Running to the side as Konan jumped out of the way of the incoming sythe that hit the ground. I keep running following where my eyes told me to go. This is going to be my living hell isn’t it? My eyes told me to jump in the air so I did. Just in time for an un-expecting Pain to catch me. Which instantly stopped the oncoming Hidan.
“Leave our newest member alone Hidan” he ordered the man that reluctantly nodded and went back to his seat. Pain sat me on the ground and started to walk father in the room. I followed.
(If you’re wondering how the eyes work it shows her the future almost. It shows a see through version of me running to that spot and what position I need to be in. I knew I needed to get there and fast but my eyes and body wasn’t developed fully to it so it wasn’t powerful enough. Sometimes it would mess up and I would get hit. But also something else that hasn’t developed at all that would with training would be I could see the enemies’ future moves and also my enemies’ future later on)
*Itachi’s POV*
Getting up to the little girl Suki calling me for breakfast. Getting to the table and sat down on the ground right next to my little brother. “Suki. If you ever come across your sister. What will you do?” father asked her. She froze for a second not expecting that question. Her eyes darkened.
“She is not my sister. If I ever come across her I’ll kill her” she answered dead serious as she took a bit of her breakfast. Father looked at her.
“So then you need to be a ninja later on with Itachi and Sasuke” father said and the girl nodded.
“You’ll have to wait a while then” mother spoke as she took a bit of her food as well.
*Kakashi’s POV*
Sitting with Kawa at the roman shop eating with her. Smiling from under my mask as I quickly finished eating. “So how did your mission go?” I asked her.
“It went without any problem. But. When I was coming back I saw a little girl in the forest sleeping. She had a rain village head band. I think… I should have brought her hear after I heard what happened” Kawa said. Looking at her.
“Don’t worry about it. She’s only a little girl. She’ll be caught soon” I said. But little did I know she was going to become a powerful enemy. One that even I would fear. Along with Kawa.
Please rate! Message me to tell me what you want. I would love comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment